o find the perfect date can be a really tricky question at times. But once you’ve found the perfect or the next to perfect date, retaining that person can be even trickier. But you needn’t worry any longer for we’ve got you covered by enlisting the five ways to make a good impression on the first date:
- Avoid overindulgence: First date is not meant to be a sing song of your troubles. Therefore, spare your genuine or perceived issues and imperfections until the point that you know she or he is profoundly keen on you or possibly intrigued to know about the grey side of your life.
- Go to an event for your first date: First dates are essentially not for heart to heart conversations. Moreover, if your date leaves you unimpressed, you have other things (read: the event you guys are attending) at hand to divert your attention to.
- Don’t get carried away by a good looking date: The answer to how to find the perfect date lies in the fact that you must not judge the person by the looks. As they say looks are deceptive and therefore, pay more heed to their nature than their looks.
- Develop your communication abilities: You definitely shouldn’t run out of topics in the midst of a date. Thus, working on your communication skills is a must!
- Be prepared for rejection: Getting rejected post the first date is not a very big deal. Therefore, you must mentally prepare yourself that way. You definitely deserved someone more compatible and thus, this date didn’t materialize. Don’t appear clingy by requesting the person to stay.
By keeping these five points in mind, you can easily ace your first date!