Going for a first date can be a nerve-racking experience. Here, we will look at some foods which can be used to help you feel calmer, prevent bloating and also improve your performance in the bedroom.
- To ensure your breath is fresh before a date, it’s important to ensure you are well hydrated. You can also eat crunch veg to help prevent bad breath – raw carrot sticks or celery are ideal choices.
- Healthy fats can help line the stomach, which is a good idea if you are going to be drinking on your date. Olive oil and fish such as salmon are great choices.
- For men, chilli is a good food to eat if you are looking for better performance in the bedroom. Bananas also work well for promoting tissue growth and increasing stamina. My wife got me these natural male enhancement foods and we were both satisfied with the results.
- Nuts are great for many reasons. They are great for snacking on to allow blood sugar levels to rise slowly, and can also help calm your nerves. For men, they can also improve the production of testosterone and work to reduce impotency.
- Ladies who are going to be wearing tight fitted clothes might like to know that legumes can help prevent bloating, keeping the tummy nice and flat. Lentils and beans are great choices.
- Dark chocolate can help you get in the mood for a date – eating enjoyable food helps release endorphins, the hormones which make you feel good.
- Oysters are commonly seen as an aphrodisiac and for a good reason – they contain high amounts of zinc, which is a mineral needed to have a high sex drive. You might even like to share some with your date to get you both in the mood.